Low-foaming normal temperature immersion cleaning agents
PAKUNA LF-612N2 is a phosphorus-free alkaline cleaning agent for steel, copper and brass, which exhibits consistent performance in cleaning a large stained area at low operating temperature. It is a low-foaming cleaning agent that has negligible foaming, whether in use or during discharge.
• With savings in heating expenses, energy costs such as for heavy oil and electric power is
• Low-foaming property produces negligible foaming whether in use or during discharge.
• Improvement to productivity, shortening of processing time due to superior cleaning
performance, and reduction in heating up time can be expected.
• Can be use in normal room temperature, allowing for a safer and improved work
|Appearance||Light yellow – light reddish-brown powder
＊The product color tone has no effect on its performance.
Usage conditions (standard)
|Time||Can vary depending on the state of the covered stains, but is suitable for operations both inside and outside the process line.|
* The above is the standard usage conditions. Usage conditions may vary, depending on the state of the grease and dirt for removal
Inquiries about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any queries or matters to discuss.