PAKUNA ELECTOR FLS(T)
Absolutely cyanide-free electrolytic cleaning agents
PAKUNA ELECTOR FLS(T) is a cyan-free electrolytic cleaning agent for ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Exhibits impressive cleaning power comparable to cyan-electrolyte, and reduces the number of plating rejects. Also has excellent neutralization and settleability for heavy metals in wastewater treatment. Bath installation and replenishment is simplified since it is a liquid.
Electrolytic cleaning for steel, iron, brass, gun metal, etc prior to plating
• Wastewater treatment is satisfactory.
• Comparable performance to cyan-bath without the cyan.
• Plated surface with an attractive luster can be obtained.
• Exhibits powerful cleaning actions in the removal of buffing compounds, smuts and rusts.
• High inhibition against iron plating phenomena.
• Also ideal for treatment of copper, brass and gun metal.
• Extremely long life when compared to conventional non-cyan bath.
Usage conditions (standard)
|Ferrous metal||Non-ferrous metal|
|Bath||Bath made of polyvinyl chloride or with rubber lining|
|Pole plate||Carbon plate or iron plate||Carbon plate|
|Air exhaust facility||Installation of air exhaust facility is advisable for work environment considerations|
|Filtration facility||An overflow circulation is advisable|
|Temperature||Room temperature – 50℃|
|Polarity||Cathode, anode, PR method||Cathode|
|Electric current density||3～10 A/d㎡|
|Time||30 – 180 seconds||10 – 90 seconds|
|ELECTOR FLS(T)||Standard 50ml/L（30 – 60ml/L）|
|Caustic soda||Standard 50g/L
（Use 30g/L or more）
（Use at around 30g/L）
Inquiries about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any queries or matters to discuss.