METASU CR-U7L / I2
Sealer for trivalent chromium black passivation
• Finishing agent for trivalent chrome passivation that uses trivalent chrome.
• Produces a highly-reflective homogeneous black finish.
• Aging of the finishing agent does not degrade the performance and consistent quality is
ensured for a long period of time which allows for service life extension.
• Suitable for processing of pressed products and bolts.
• Maintenance is made simple as there is no negative effect on the equipment.
• Resistance to scratch and corrosion is enhanced.
• Conventional chromate equipment can be used.
|Dark green neutral liquid (METASU CR-U7L）
Colorless transparent – slightly turbid neutral liquid (METASU CR-I2）
|Standard bath setup is pH6.
|Air agitation or vibratory agitation are to be used.
|Replenishment reference (standard)
|100 ~ 250ml / basket (50Kg)
|5 ~ 20ml / basket (50Kg)
|Caustic soda 25%
Inquiries about the product
Feel free to contact us if you have any queries or matters to discuss.